Abdominal liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that is responsible for eliminating localized fatty deposits, favoring the patient’s body silhouette.
Liposculpture is indicated for patients with localized fat deposits that have not been eliminated through diet and exercise. It is a technique to shape the body, but not a treatment for obesity.
During Liposuction in Delhi, part of the extracted fat can be relocated and the figure can be reshaped in search of body harmonization.
The main goal of Liposuction is, to change the shape, improve the appearance and eliminate fatty deposits; achieving a flat and firm abdomen, with a more attractive body silhouette.
During the consultation, the Plastic Surgeon in East Delhi performs an exhaustive medical evaluation to know the patient’s health status, offering all the existing options to provide the most appropriate solution to his particular requirements.
What is liposuction?
It is the surgical intervention through which the accumulated fat (adipose tissue) is extracted in different areas of the body such as jowls, arms, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees or ankles. It is important to keep in mind that the extracted fat does not add much weight to the body, so the result will not be seen in kilos lost, but in measurements, explains the Best Plastic Surgeon in East Delhi.
Thanks to this technique, the accumulations of fat are aspirated with a cannula and completely extracted, with which the silhouette recovers its harmony, which is why it is one of the most demanded cosmetic surgery interventions.
The surgery consists of the introduction of a special cannula or syringe connected to a vacuum system that aspirates the desired fat. This procedure is performed under general anaesthesia.
For which patients is liposuction indicated?
The ideal patient to perform liposculpture must be physically healthy. With a relatively normal weight, psychologically stable and realistic with their expectations, with sufficient accumulations of fat located in different areas of the body, and with adequate skin elasticity to obtain better contouring results, states the Plastic Surgeon in Noida.
Benefits and scope of liposuction!
Liposuction is a surgical technique that reshapes the figure by immediately eliminating accumulated fat deposits that show resistance to physical exercise and healthy eating, obtaining the following benefits:
- Models the shape and body contour.
- Volume loss: in thighs, waist, hips, abdomen among others.
- Permanent effects in the treated area.
- Improved health because reducing fat lowers the chances of heart problems, diabetes, and cholesterol.
- Noticeably reduces cellulite.
- The postoperative period is brief, in a week or two you will be able to carry out routine day-to-day activities.
- Promotes self-esteem.
The postoperative period is decisive for a good final result
A plastic surgery is made up of three processes, pre-surgical, surgical and post-surgical, if we miss any of these, the final result may not be as expected, says the plastic surgeon in Panipat.
The post-surgical process of liposuction is described below:
- Post-operative massage and lymphatic drainage therapy begins 72 hours after surgery. Daily activities can be resumed after 3 or 5 days and exercise after 3 weeks. Sun exposure should be avoided in the intervened areas for 3 to 4 months to prevent undesirable pigmentation.
- An edema will be placed to eliminate liquids.
- A special girdle should be used, which is responsible for helping the skin adapt to the new contour.
- You must rest for 2-4 weeks depending on the case.
- The stitches are removed 7-1 days after surgery.
- It is very important to accompany the postoperative period with post-surgical massages which will facilitate recovery.
Recommendations after liposuction
Although after liposuction the fat cells in the treated area are destroyed, this does not prevent fat from accumulating in other parts of the body, so it is necessary to modify your lifestyle, so take into account the following advice:
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet
- Practice physical exercise on a regular basis.
- Develop recreational activities that help you release stress.
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco as much as possible.