Hii Doc Private Limited or Hii Doc (“we”) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website and registered users of the Hii Doc platform; This Policy sets out how we will treat your personal data when we act as custodian of that data.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data and information (“Collected Information”): a. information and personal data about your visits and use of this website and our platform. We collect personal data about your computer and your visits to this website or the platform, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views, all of which are also Information Collected. B. information about any transaction between you and us on this website, including information related to any inquiry you make about our products or services. We collect:
- Name and surname
- Contact information (email, phone)
- Data from professional life.
- Personal data of life
- location data
- Email communication data
Information you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us on the website or platform and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications. We collect first and last name, email address and phone number for these purposes.
Medical reporting documents to be shared with the hospital(s)/doctor(s) or a related entity, for the sole purpose of better understanding your case, as part of our services. It is not shared with any advertising platform or entity that is not connected with the provision of the services requested by you.
Cookies and other tracking technologies we use.
Why do we use the information collected?
The information collected, including personal data, will be used to:
- Contact you via email, phone, messaging, and other publicly available communication platforms.
- manage and improve the usability of this website and the platform;
- improve your browsing experience by modifying and replacing text, images, videos or links to increase relevance to the visitor;
- send you marketing and other communications related to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically consented, by email or similar technology.
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users. The information we provide to other companies will not identify any individual user.
- allows us to see which queries made through our system are answered, although we restrict who can see the text of the answers.
- to offer advertising, marketing and event-based communication. If the User opts out of receiving such marketing and event-based communication by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email newsletter, Hii Doc will ensure that the new data collected about the user(s) from that moment will not be used for specific advertising purposes. However, Hii Doc may use existing information from Users to customize the website accordingly.
- to educate other users about experiences in the form of blogs, articles, images and videos. If the user has any concerns about the content, they can be reported (at email@example.com) and appropriate action can be taken.
If you are a registered user of the Platform, or a user of the Website, the legal basis for processing your collected information is our legitimate interest in understanding how users interact with this Website and the Platform, and to improve the way we that we promote our products and services.
Sharing the information collected
We may share information collected about you:
- to enable our service providers (third party subprocessors) to provide data center hosting services, database hosting services, dialer infrastructure services, email synchronization services, and our third party processors to provide sales and marketing operations;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceeding or potential legal proceeding;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Security of the information collected.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. We will store all personal data that you provide or that we collect about you on our secure servers. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. We will not ask for your passwords.
Transfers of Information Collected
We are located in Gurgaon, India. Submitting your personal data through this website or the platform will transfer your personal data to us. We will process transferred personal data in accordance with India. We may transfer your personal data to third parties, as described in Sharing Information Collected, in accordance with the Transfer Principles hereinafter of TI’s Rules and Regulations for Data Privacy. We use these third parties to perform certain functions offered as part of our products and services, for example, data center hosting services, CRM management, group email services, SaaS survey solutions, and service management software. IT SaaS. All of these providers certify compliance with the latest data privacy rules and regulations and are restricted from direct access to your personal data, but, if necessary, they may be granted access to your personal data only to the extent necessary to enable them to perform your contracted services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements and may not use personal data for other purposes.
Retention of your personal data.
We retain your personal data until you or an authorized member of your organization requests that it be removed from our systems. We may purge data at our discretion for the maintenance and upkeep of our systems.
Changes to this notice
Third Party Websites
The web site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites or the actions of such site operators, including their collection or use of your personal data.
Access your personal data.
If you use this website, upon request, Hii Doc will grant you access to your personal data and allow you to correct, amend or delete information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete. See contact details on our website. If you are a user of the Platform, we rely on you to update and correct your personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes for which that data was collected, such as contact information you provide to us so that we can provide you with billing information.
You have the right to have inadequate, incomplete or incorrect personal data corrected (ie rectified). You also have the right to request access to your personal data (including receiving a copy of it). If we ever process your personal data, on the legal basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In addition, you have the right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates an applicable law. You can contact us if you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal data processed by this website or the platform. Contact us for more information.