“Dr Sunil Prakash” Locations
About “Dr Sunil Prakash”
A distinguished name in the field of Nephrology, Dr. Sunil Prakash has been credited with successfully treating acute to complex nephrological disorders. He specialises in advanced techniques in CAPD and other therapies.
Senior Director & HOD in Nephrology Department BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Director & Head in Nephrology and Transplant services Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
Sr. Nephrologist Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
Sr. Resident in Department of Nephrology AIIMS, New Delhi
M.D. (Ind Med.)
FISPD & F.I.S.N. (USA)
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded General Manager Northern Railways’ Best Physician’s award for outstanding performance ( 1997 )
- Awarded travel Grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XIVth International Congress of Nephrology at Sydney ( 1997 )
- Awarded travel grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XVth International Congress of Nephrology at Buenos Aires ( 1999 )
- Member of International Society of Nephrology.
- Member of European Society of Dialysis and Transplantation.
- Life member of Asian Society of Transplantation.
- Life member of Association of Physicians of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life member of Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Organ transplantation.
- Life member of Indian Society of Hemodialysis.
- Life member of Indian Academy of clinical Medicine.
- Life member of Northern Chapter of Indian Society of Nephrology.
AnonymousOctober 2, 2022
one of the best nephrologist in Delhi for kidney related diseasesI Recommend This Doctor